Blog writing is my jam but maybe you’re running a business or busy marketing department and don’t have the time or resources to create regular, sparkling, content that will reel in new customers and keep existing ones coming back.
Yep, that’s the power of a fantastic blog.
If you hire me to be your blog writer I will:
- Attract new customers to your website by providing killer content that they actually want to read
- Provide you with fresh content for use across your social media and newsletters
- Give your brand a hefty dose of personality
- Keep existing customers engaged with news and relevant articles
- Increase overall traffic to your website
I won’t provide you with any old words, the content will be optimised and I’ll monitor the most searched for online topics and key words relevant for your target markets.
It won’t be a horrible sales pitch either. I’ll learn about your brand and products and write lively lifestyle blogs that link to them naturally.
To get started I’ll do an audit of your online activity and figure out who your customers are, what they’re searching for and what they want to read.
I’ll then develop a plan in keeping with your wider marketing objectives.
From there expect a regular delivery of words every week or every month to help tell the world your story and encourage more people to buy lots of your lovely stuff.
I write a monthly blog for Shearer Candles, recent topics have included:
- How to be the Perfect Wedding Guest
- How to Spring Clean Joyfully
- Wedding Blog Part 1 – How to Plan the Perfect Day
- Wedding Blog Part 2 – How to be the Perfect Wedding Guest
- Celebrating all the Ladies this Mothers Day
- The Art of Slowing Down
I’ve got over 7 years marketing and communications experience with a focus on blogging and content creation.
Check out my blog and my work and then fill out the form below if you like what you see.